Silverton Soccer Academy is dedicated to promoting the sport of soccer among the local youth while taking soccer to the next playing level. Our non-for profit organization is a community based organization that is not only committed to the individual player’s needs, but to the development of soccer in our local community as well.
With the support of our sponsors, the Academy can not only provide coaching but also reaches out to the community through its various programs. These programs allow kids to participate and grow, not only as players and also as responsible young adults.
And lastly, we would like to instill the awareness that success is measured by the ability to triumph over trials, and can be achieved with fervor and dedication.
How to apply?
To reserve your spot now or for more information contact Henry Diaz - 971 216 1447.
You may also downloads the following forms, fill them and hand them before your child’s first session:
- Personal health form (2012 -2013 form)**
- Registration confirmation form (english – español)**
- All student have to be registered with OYSA.**
- Student code of conduct forms (english – español)
- Parents pledge (english – español)
- Coaches code of conduct (english – español)
How different is the Silverton Soccer Academy from a Soccer Club?
- In the academy the students learn the soccer player’s “job”; in the club the students apply the knowledge learned.
- In the academy the soccer teacher teaches the student how to become a player – so it’s about the player; in the club the coach worries about the team.
- In the academy, we teach soccer techniques and to be passionate about soccer; in the club, coach teaches tactics.
U15: 14 and 15 years old – soccer ball No. 5